We want to partner with your church! Baby Bottle Blessings is an easy and fun way to engage your congregation in support of those facing unplanned pregnancies in our community. Most congregations participate from Mother’s Day to Father’s Day but some engage around Sanctity of Life Sunday and we are happy to work with you on an effort any time of year.
The support we receive through our Baby Bottle Blessings campaign is critical to our ability to continue on with our mission. But these unprecedented times most certainly call for adjustments to protect the health and safety of our brothers and sisters in Christ and our community as a whole. For that reason we will not be using any physical bottles in our campaigns for the foreseeable future. Instead, we will have three alternate ways to “fill a bottle”- mail a donation, give online, or text to give.
Assurance is standing prayerfully and carefully, but strong in this season. We have made many needed adjustments to our modes of operation but none to our mission. We remain steadfast in that and praise God that He has saved an estimated 39 lives through Assurance in just the first three months of this year! With the pandemic and its related response heightening many of the most frequent reasons our clients consider abortion, they may need us now more than ever. We pray we are able to continue to find ways to be ready and available to care for them in their hour of need. We thank you in advance for your continued support through the Baby Bottle Blessings campaign this year.
Here are some answers to FAQ and tips for running an easy, fun, and successful campaign even during this pandemic.
We have provided a number of tools you can use to promote Baby Bottle Blessings at your church:
- Video – This short video can be used to help your members understand the difference they make when they support Assurance. Watch this video.
- Bulletin insert– download the file, copy it in color or black/white, cut in half and insert into the bulletin (Download Bulletin Insert).
- Bulletin ad– This ad can be inserted as a picture directly into a Word document or Publisher file (Bulletin Ad).
- Pre-service slide– This PowerPoint slide can be inserted into your regular presentation, or used on it’s own (PowerPoint Slide).
- Social Media graphic– use this graphic on Facebook, in an e-newsletter, email or on the church website to promote the event (Download Social Media Graphic).
If your church has a specific request, please contact our offices at email@example.com.