We want to partner with your church! Baby Bottle Blessings is an easy and fun way to engage your congregation in support of those facing unplanned pregnancies in our community. Most congregations participate from Mother’s Day to Father’s Day but some engage around Sanctity of Life Sunday and we are happy to work with you on an effort any time of year.
The steps are simple. Pick up the number of bottles needed at your church and pass them out to members.
Ask that participants fill the bottle with cash, change or checks and return them.
Bring the bottles to Assurance. We count the money and receive the blessing of critical support for our ministry’s services.
This outreach effort is great for everyone in your congregation, people of all ages and means. Kids love it because they can help too!
Here are some answers to FAQ and tips for running a easy, fun and successful campaign.
We have provided a number of tools you can use to promote Baby Bottle Blessings at your church:
- Video – This 7 minute video clip can be used to help your members understand the difference they make when they support Assurance. Watch this video.
- Bulletin insert– download the file, copy it in color or black/white, cut in half and insert into the bulletin (Insert 1, or Insert 2)
- Bulletin ad– This ad can be inserted as a picture directly into a Word document or Publisher file. (Bulletin Ad)
- Pre-service slides– This graphic is set up 800 x 600 and can be used in PowerPoint or any software used for pre-service slides (Download Pre-service slide)
- Social Media graphic– use this graphic on Facebook, in an e-newsletter, email or on the church website to promote the event.(Download BBB Promo graphic)
If your church has a specific request, please contact our offices at 859.278.8469.
Businesses can also participate in Baby Bottle Blessings. Contact us if you would like to have bottles that you can set out to collect change, cash and checks from those who come through your doors.